Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, July 22, 2011

Love my new template!!!!

I was a little worried about changing my blog template. I haven't done much with html code and didn't want to lose all the hard work. So, after a little research (learning how to back up my template and insert a new one), I went for it...and I love it! Please stop by and check out my new template:) Thanks to jellypages.com

My fifty followers giveaway will be announced on Monday. I can't wait to offer a freebie to everyone in this fabulous blogging community.

Enjoy your weekend!






9 comments:

Kinderglynn said...

love it
kinderglynn

Busy Bees said...

How darling!! There are so many things out there with frogs!
BusyBees

Mrs. Lochel said...

Looks awesome!!

Tanya said...

That's super cute!
☺ Tanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!

Marlana said...

I think it looks adorable! Great job!

✿Marlana
A Peek Into Our Nest

Billie Jo said...

Cute!

Jackie Gray said...

Randi I LOVE your blog design! My classroom is FROGS too...I am going to "borrow" some of your ideas if its ok...I am in the process of setting up! I am following you and joined your TpT store.
Here We Go Loopty Loo

Libby said...

OMG! IT'S AWESOME! IT IS SO CUTE! I WISH I COULD FIND SOMETHING THAT CUTE WITH DRAGONFLIES.

Randi Lembke said...

Thanks for all of the kind comments! We are just heading home from a camping trip and it was a nice surprise:-)
Randi