Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

The children enjoyed a wonderful presentation this morning from a world
champion jump roper. He taught the kids that if they want to be good at
something they will need to work hard and practice every day. They
really enjoyed the jump roping in the dark section of the program. The
kids worked with me for awhile today as well as a sub so that I could
work on testing. ALL the kids are doing a great job on their testing and
I have no concerns sending them to first grade. You will receive reports
at the end of the school year, however if you would like to know scores
earlier, just give me a call or send me an email. This afternoon, I will
continue testing. The children will visit the gym and library. Another
Leaps and Bounds class will be paying us a visit and we will also make
some butterflies. Have a great day!

0 comments: